Fingerroot contains anti•inflammatory properties and is very effective for treating rheumatism, muscle pain, gout, and arthritic pain.
The Thailand Center of Excellence for Life Sciences (TCELS), in partnership with the Faculty of Science, Mahidol University and the Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, announced that the Pandulatin A and Pinostrobin, the active compounds found in fingerroot, have the capability to inhibit the growth of Coronavirus and prevent virus infections.
• Stimulate blood supply to the central brain to reduce memory loss
• Increase sexual performance
• Nourish the heart
• Helps relieve wind, dizziness and chest tightness
• Help nourish the bones Helps to make bones not fragile
• Help balance the blood pressure in the body. Reduces blood pressure when high blood pressure. But when the blood pressure is low, it will help increase the pressure to normal.
Take 2 capsules daily after breakfast.
FDA No. 12-1-48441-5-0021